11.06.2009

I don't hate Math. It's just... I can't.

So like, okay. Maybe this will sounds odd since I'm trying to try blogging with my English that I've trained. So, no more words that aren't exist in the dictionary. I just wanted to share about, like how my math teacher explain about my math final test. He said that I was the worst—indeed, I admit it. I'm bad at math. And that's my worst subject I've ever followed in my acceleration class. Even I got my Chinese better, though. Since the teacher kinda nice.

It's not about how my math teacher taught—i-it's just I can't follow it. My math teacher is nice. Really nice. He taught really well. What I don't understand in my course—when he taught, I just completely understand about it. But I DO understand. Just... sometimes, somehow it becomes complicated to me. Math sounds a lil' horror to me now. I just can't stand it, and don't know how to survive about it. I hope he can help me if I fail at math. It won't be that bad, right? But I just got the news from my mother that my math is really fail.
I don't know if—if I can survive it or not.

So gladly, I got this news on weekend.

So I can rest to throw that sadness away.

I'm worst in algebra and scientific notation.

I've tried.

I've learned.

I've done my best that time—even the result won't be the best for me.

So, and... today we just need to make a short essay in English Class with the title what will I do if I can't continue in my acceleration class.

I'm trying to be brave.

I'm trying.

What's wrong with that?

It's not always turned perfect.


1 komentar:

  1. I agree.. Actually, we (the ninth graders) also got bad marks for our first term. Really bad marks. You just need to get use with the -bad marks- and don't worry about will you continue or not.
    Nobody, since the first class, needs to "get out" from this class, except by their own request. So,
    -Be Happy-
    :)

    BalasHapus