11.12.2009

Who could predict?

So finally we got our report. AND IT'S HELL FREAKING ME OUT—inside of me. I passed it, though my math score is not the worst at class, but just two more points I lose—then I fail. got 76 on the average, and the minimum score is 75. Thanks Lord for giving me this opportunity.

Don't have anything exciting to be told today though, except a few lil' things. Download this game which so-called WarRock. When the game loads, got my laptop battery empty and the computer went down. So I restart and charge it—and found the game can't load anymore because it said I lost a file. Try to extract it, but when the game loads, the file suddenly gone.

What the hell happened to Windows Vista 64 bit? Damn, I always found trouble using 64 bit. I should have used and buy 32 bit next time. So I think it's not weird that I'm the person alone who can't play games without a definite reason except the 64-bit OS thingy. TeHa is.

And, my modem almost broke if I hadn't catch it. It would broke apart. I didn't recognize that Jere brought it all along with him to the canteen. Fortunately, I haven't go home. So he threw the modem at me and luckily I caught it. =A= D.A.M.N. And knew that Toti went to Scientia back. He said that he's postponed and joined the T-T-S class, not the M-W-F class. I don't know how much crowd that class will be, lol.

Maybe that's a lil' end of today's post XD

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar